CPA Canada’s Public Sector Accounting Board (PSAB) wants to hear from you! They would like to book a virtual meeting with you to:
- discuss the accounting standards for Financial Instruments and Foreign Currency Translation, and the impact they have had on your organization;
- understand the financial instruments that affect you; and,
- provide you with an opportunity to raise practical issues or questions that you may have.
These new standards may affect you if your organization produces financial statements following the PSA Handbook, and:
- deals with foreign currency transactions or derivative financial instruments; or,
- holds stocks and bonds as investments (for example, in an endowment fund).
PSAB is committed to understanding stakeholder needs, no matter how unique or complex. Your involvement in this discussion is vital.