All the latest Imagine Canada news, including media releases, publications, events, sector issues and more
Do you want to improve your nonprofit’s email marketing strategy? If you want to expand your reach and increase your fundraising dollars, it’s time to dive into the metrics and see where your emails are hitting the mark, or falling flat.
Imagine Canada and Keela have teamed up to create this email marketing guide to translate these metrics into actionable tips and best practices so you can send better, more targeted email campaigns.
Download the Email Marketing Guide to learn:
- What nonprofit benchmarks you could and should pay attention to
- The 5 essential email marketing metrics you need to track
- How to measure those results over the longterm to track trends and improve your strategy
Trying to spark change and advance policy priorities, even in a small way, can be challenging for any nonprofit organization. But your voice matters, and it deserves to be heard by decision-makers. By engaging in advocacy, you can create the change you want to see in the world.
If you’re not sure where to get started, Imagine Canada and Keela have teamed up to bring you a handy list of advocacy resources. This Survival Guide includes:
- Alliance-building resources
- MP outreach resources
- Digital advocacy resources
What type of communicator are you? And what are the communication styles of those on your team?
Imagine Canada and Keela have teamed up to create this communications style guide to help you improve your workplace communication.
First step? Take the Communication Style Quiz to learn which of the four styles you fall under.
Next, download our Communication Style Guide to learn:
- What your communication style, strengths and blindspots are
- How to adjust your communication style to work better with people of different styles
- How to build more effective relationships with your colleagues, donors, board of directors, and more